Art Blog?

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I swear this is turning into an Art Blog... hahha.. Anyway, I'm gonna post something just to liven up this blog because I've been so busy lately being a mom.. (reaallllly???) Well, anyway, I hope you guys like this. It's quite easy, but I don't do tutorials, although you can easily find a tutorial for this if you Google it. :) Just search for 'Watercolor Silhouette' and you're good to go.


I love this. It's my image by the way. I like that it is simple and colorful and you can really see the textures of it. The playfulness of the colors are just perfect for my taste.

This one is a request. She saw my photo and requested one for herself. I decided to have a background for this one and I think it really works well because the blues and pinks pop from it. And putting her name there makes it more personalized.

Well this one, I played with it a little. Experimented on it and this is what happened. Many things happening here. This is from a photo of me and my other half.

Anyway, as you've noticed, I like it colorful because that's just my personality. I mean, of course, you can tell the personality of someone through what ever they are doing right? And that's just me. Sometimes I'll try to experiment with grays and white and black for a change just out of my comfort zone I guess.

This is so easy, every one can do it if they have just a little bit of patience. It's just masking and layers and watercolor texture and of course a little bit of artistic side and being imaginative.


You Might Also Like

0 comments