ME Time

Friday, February 1, 2013

As a young mom, I've always wanted to have my alone time and just have an hour for myself. It's like growing and exploring for me while being a young mom. I'm 22 btw if you do not know. (This is getting deep).

So anyway, for my spare time, I don't pamper myself. I'd rather have my computer and do my thing. So, my "thing" would be just editing photos or creating vectors. That's it. OR for my spare time I'd read a very good book, alone and in a quiet place. Maybe in a corner of a room. So, anyway, I'd thought I might share some of what I have been doing with my computer. It's not good but this is just what I do with my spare time. :)

Prepare yourself for photo shares!!








Yes, I do scrapbooking. I do cartoons too and vectors when I'm in the mood. I love it! I'm gonna do a blog post about my scrapbooking soon and show you more of my work if you like. :) So, this is what I am doing. :) For me, this is relaxing and I find it very challenging. AND This is just a preview. I'll post more sometime. 

Thanks for reading! ♥

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow...these are great!!! You're so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you're so creative. I just followed you dear. Would you mind to check my blog and follow me, too.

    XX,
    IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete