Baby and Nature

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

As a family, we love to spend mornings at the local park. We'd bring Bop's bike and he'd ride in it on the way while Emman (fiance) and I go for a brisk walk. We usually have our breakfast there, buy food in the way. What I do at the park, I take photos of the surroundings and of course, take photos of Bop.


Going to the park with the family is very refreshing and a fun activity for my little toddler. He loves playing at the see-saw, having a slide and he really enjoys the swings.


This is a photo of Bop with his cousins and Daddy.

Bop loves to run around and play with his cousins. One time, he was so excited, he tripped and had a boo-boo. :( But he quickly forgot about it because he was having a lot of fun. 


My very happy toddler posing for the camera.

At the moment, the weather is really unpredictable, sometimes it's raining then sunny the next hour. This is a really good bonding and activity time with the little one. Plus, I get to exercise! Me time! Yay! :)

Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. ahwww! very cute and sweet angel :) by the way, i just noticed that you changed your blog, or this is a new one? it's nice. really refreshing since it's green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have 2 blogs now. 'Cause I don't want to associate family to Gecca's Thoughts blog. So, I made another one for my family life. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful family!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete