Introductions

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This is my first "Mommy" blog. As it says on my blog title, I'm a young mom with a 2 year old son. I wanted to start a blog about mommy and baby time. The pressures and joys of being a young mom and thankfully, my fiance and I are in this together. Raising a child is definitely hard work specially where in they are in the stage of curiosity, very active in the physical aspect and getting really smart with parents. I learned so many things about babies and toddlers. I learned things about their diet, stages of development, health and medicine and many more.

This blog is for young moms like me and I'll be sharing the journey we have with our little bundle of joy! So, expect lots of photos, baby hauls, healthcare and more about young mom raising a stubborn son. :)


Looking forward to another blog post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments