After birth :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Say hello to my baby! But he's 2 now. He was born 29th of September 2010, and he was 7 lbs heavy. I had absolutely no difficulties when I was pushing because I trained myself how. The struggle was the waiting and the unexplainable pain that you can not do anything about other than to endure them. It is so horrific. I was in labor for ALMOST 24 HOURS. Oh my goodness. Thank heavens that is over. I don't want to experience that again any time soon. Maybe after 3 years or so.


Just after he was born and still not yet bathed. :)

A little story.
So, I was in the delivery room (I gave birth in a public hospital), and I was there I don't know how may hours because the doctor would say that it's still too early, then I go back to the pregnancy ward, then back again to the delivery room. So, I got so tired and so numb that I slept at the time when I was about to give birth! (Not kidding). My family was so worried they'd ask a nurse about me, and laughed when they found out I was sleeping. :)


Sleeping. After a long tiring day. :)

After that day, I realized, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT OF COURSE! Waited 9 months. The anticipation, the excitement. After that, you're already holding him. Secured in your arms as he feel the warmth from your heart that is home for him. A child that was made to automatically love you no matter who you are. :)

Thanks for reading! ♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments